Thursday 6 April 2017

Back on the KETO diet!

You heard me right.

Keto diet is a tough one but works for so many.  So what it is you hope for from eating the right way?
For me, it's weight loss as well as health.  I need to watch this darn crohns.  Soon as some tummy noises begin to rumble, I know I need to watch what's going on.


Just 3 days in and already my blood glucose level is down from 6.3 to 5.4 (a way to go but still amazing) and while I do feel a little sleepy (it's that time of year at university) I'm feeling so much better.

Best of all, I'm in control.

Reading Rob Wolf  heavily documented Wired To Eat, plus the looming holiday (bikini time yikes) I'm feeling so super charged up!

Who's with me?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lusher Life Nutrition. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig